Chalet Les Sapins
No reviews available yet.
Alpe d'Huez Grand Domaine Ski
Information about the ski area
Alpe d'Huez Grand Domaine Ski
|Highest point:||3,330 m|
|Lowest point:||1,125 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,860 m|
|Lifts in total:||85|
|Pistes in total:||249 km|
Chalet Les Sapins°°°°
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe comfortable Chalet Les Sapins is located at the resort entrance of Alpe d'Huez and only approx. 200 m from the piste. A free ski bus stops approx. 100 m from the building. The chalet's general facilities include a ski room, a sauna, a jacuzzi (both incl.), and two parking spaces.
FurnishingThe cosy chalets offers a living room with TV (incl.), a fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator and freezer compartment, dishwasher, gas hob, oven, microwave and coffee machine. The chalet further offers five bedrooms with shower/wc and a balcony with a beautiful view of the surrounding mountains.
Chalet, sleeps 14 (approx. 150 m²), SC
- Living room with TV
- 2 bedrooms with double bed each
- 2 bedrooms with 3 single beds each
- Bedroom with twin beds
- 5 x shower/wc
- Pets welcome (€30 per week, excl. food, only with valid proof of vaccinations)
- A photo-ID is needed for the lift pass, to prove your age.
- Please be advised for your arrival and departure, that the Grand Tunnel du Chambon on the D1091 (between Les Deux Alpes and Briançon) might be closed. Please inform yourself of any closed roads before starting your journey.
Available in resort (for free)
- Bed linen
- Dish towels
- Use of the sauna
- Use of jacuzzi
- Baby facilities (upon pre-request)
- Parking spaces (as per description)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 1,00 per person/night
- Deposit: €1,500 per chalet
Available in resort (optional)
- Towels set: €7 pp
- Final cleaning: €150
- All persons in the Chalet, sleeps 14 (approx. 150 m²), SC receive the following reduction:
- until (incl.) 4 years 60%
- 5-12 years 15%
- 65-71 years 15%
- from 72 years 45%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to France? The nearest airports are Grenoble and Chambéry (for the regions of Hautes Alpes, Isère, or Savoy). Nice is the nearest airport for Haute Provence. For air travel to Haute Savoy, the airports Annecy, Genève-Cointrin, Chambéry, or Geneva are also an option, depending on the resort. In France, there is rarely a train station in the resort; Chamonix is one of the few exceptions. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- General advice for travel: Please note for arrival and departure, that the Grand Tunnel du Chambon on the D1091 (between Les Deux Alpes and Briançon) is closed.
- By train: Grenoble (approx. 65 km),
- By plane: Grenoble (approx. 110 km), Chambéry (approx. 135 km), Lyon (approx. 150 km), Turin (approx. 200 km), Geneva (approx. 210 km)